DATAMATO believes in integrity and security for the information that is made available or revealed by the user on the website. DATAMATO understands the importance of the nature of the information and the need for securing the same.
No information with DATAMATO is therefore shared, in breach of confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement with its customers/clients.
The user may visit the website without any prior intimation to DATAMATO. However, in certain circumstances, DATAMATO requires the user to disclose its identity. In such situation, you may be required to reveal your true and correct identity.
DATAMATO does not rent, sell, or share personal information about the user with any third party except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances, where:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with DATAMATO under extremely strict confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help DATAMATO communicate with you about offers from DATAMATO and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information
- We have a parent’s permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law
- We transfer information about you if DATAMATO is acquired by or merged with another company.
You may choose to give us personal information, such as your name and address or e-mail id that may be needed, for example, to correspond with you, to download our white papers or to provide you with a subscription. If you tell us that you do not want us to use this information as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes. We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information.
We will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccuracies in your personal information. For this you need to return the message containing the inaccuracies to the sender with details of the correction requested.