A unique consulting and product based ‘Model Driven Development Approach’ to build more flexible architecture and by linking of models to other domains such as quality and change management to ensure that products meet the requirements and more flexible design resulting in less cost to repurpose products.
How Datamato can help:
1. Expert consultancy services can help clients achieve the traceability across development lifecycle and enables continuous engineering.
2. World class tool set from IBM IoT Continuous Engineering portfolio to ensure the model based system development approach is implemented at the client site.
3. IBM Continuous Engineering tools will be stitched together to establish a platform for reuse, collect data and innovate the new systems for faster time to market and gain competitive advantage.
4. Unique mix of products and services to adhere to the compliances like ISO 9001, ISO 26262, AUTOSAR ,MISRA to obtain competitive edge over other.
2. Linkage of models to other domains such as quality and change management to ensure that products meet the requirements and implement the desired architecture.
3. More flexible design resulting in less cost to repurpose products.
4. Less labor cost to manage change in architectures across the entire development team, including suppliers.
Engineering insight: use integrated tools and lightweight data integration to break down the silos of information.
Continuous verification: shift traditional end-of-cycle verification (and validation) as early as possible, and repeat them often to build in quality from the beginning.
Strategic reuse: intelligently reuse product engineering artifact. Implement product line engineering to maximise reuse potential.
Another key advantage is the depth and breadth of the overall IBM offering for providing an end-to-end solution, including data analytics, performance monitoring, asset management, customer sentiment analysis, cloud and IoT protocols.
2. Regulatory reporting takes too much time and costs too much money.
3. Trailing competitors in the ability to deliver innovative products to market quickly.
4. Economic/competitive climate demands reduction in product development costs.
5. How to meaningfully participate in the rapidly growing IoT Need to derive additional revenue from existing products.
6. Managing increasing design complexity.
- Rational Team Concert
- Rational Quality Manager
- Rational Engineering Lifecycle Manager
- Rational Method Composer
- Rational Publishing Engine
- Rational Rhapsody
- Rational Rhapsody Architect for Software
- Rational Rhapsody Architect for Systems Engineers
- Rational Rhapsody Design Manager
- Rational Rhapsody Designer for Systems Engineers
- Rational Rhapsody Developer
- Rational Synergy
- Rational System Architect
- Rational Test RealTime
- Rational Software Architect Standard Edition
- IBM uBuild
- IBM UrbanCode Deploy with Patterns
- IBM UrbanCode Release
- Rational Application Developer Standard Edition for WebSphere Software
- Rational ClearCase Change Management Solution Enterprise Edition
- Rational Collaborative Lifecycle Management Solution
- Rational DOORS
- Rational DOORS Web Access
- Rational DOORS Web Access Reviewer
- Rational DOORS Next Generation
- Rational Team Concert Developer
- Rational Test RealTime
- Rational Lifecycle Package
- Rational Performance Tester Extension for SAP Solutions