Location : Onsite, Offshore
Experience : 0 to 2 Years
- Good understanding on Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment & Delivery (CD), Continuous testing (CT), Software Configuration Management (SCM) and Test Environment Management (TEM).
- Aid in configuration and on boarding application teams to the IBM Urban Code Deploy platform.
- Develop automation scripts for maintaining the platform.
- Contribute in developing automation tools and software for developing self-service features.
- Provide end to end automated solution in Urban Code deploy platform.
- Develop, maintain, and operate a CI/CD pipeline.
- Involved in presales activities.
- Experience in Change management tools (Urban Code Preferred), automated deployment tools.
- Familiarity with change management processes.
- Hands on application development and automation skills (Java, groovy, Python , shell,etc.).
- Should be able to interact with MIS teams to determine application and component processes.
- Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle processes.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be an independent worker.
- Strong, demonstrated analysis and problem solving skills.
- Systems analysis and design techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work with diverse personality types and understand technical issues.
- This role will extensively use IBM Urban Code Deploy implementation experience and hence a strong knowledge of Urban Code Deploy tool is required.
- This Candidate must be an IBM Urban Code Deploy Developer/Consultant.
- Experience as a Devops consultant.